[meteorite-list] Meteors, Meteorites and Minor Planet symposium in Vermont

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:46:37 -0400

Hi Wayne and List,

If you are an amateur astronomer, gearhead, or ATM'er, then I highly
recommend making the trek to Stellafane. Adding meteorites to the
events only makes it more of a must-see! :)

I wish I could be there.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com