[meteorite-list] From Meteorites to Mammoths

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:02:47 -0400

Nice! I'm envious in a great way, from the confines of the home.

Of Meteorites and Mammoths? ... a title exuding trail pheromones!

"Just goes to show, you never know what you will find in the desert."

...Sonny (Feb 2007)

This find sure beats the hoisted, crucified cows I remember you telling
us about!

It reminds me of the time my girlfriend and I walked right over the
backbone of a ridge. Turned out to be more of a backbone than we
expected: a Cretaceous Mosasaur's
http://www.oceansofkansas.com/Mosasaurs/1mosasa.jpg

What a nice feeling you must have had Sonny - and a better site to camp
out at than the last one ;-)

Meteorite hunting is so broadening ...

Kindest wishes,
Doug