[meteorite-list] A gem among weathered unclassified orphans?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:51:12 -0400

Hi Phil,

Can you snap a photo or two under different lighting?

Here are a couple of my first impressions -

meteorwrong.

brachinite-like (reminds me of NWA 6077 somewhat, but your's looks
less weathered)

highly-equilibrated LL type

melt of some kind?

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - try to determine the specific gravity, that might narrow down the
possibilities.

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com