[meteorite-list] Revive the 'radio days' with 'The Meteorite'

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:26:26 -0700

G'Day Martin
Thanks for that, it brought back memories and a tear or two. Not sad,
but joyful. The days I used to sit in front of the radio after dinner
(US: supper). Sure made you eat your dinner so you could hunker down for
some excitement

maybe in our real worlds are those we explore in our nightmares. when an
experience becomes too acute, we awaken switch on a light and forget the
frightening dream. That may be foolish, we must face facts. One of them
is that there are other worlds, other life and with the passing of time,
centuries perhaps, there certainly will be interplanetary communication
and ... who knows .... a Cruck may come to visit you.

Thanks again Martin

Cheers
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125