[meteorite-list] SLAGADOCIOUS!

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:58:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Doug,

I'm having more fun with this rock than another one I can remember. Two members of a commercial organization agreed on the classification as an OC L5 WO1/.1 S3/5. A very well preserved IMB and yes, those are vesicles.

Of course, value was estimated to protect me. I am not a dealer....I have never sold a meteorite...or traded one for that matter. But that might be in my future.

I am having a fine evening..Thank you... and I trust you and our Listee friends and their families are too.

Guido