[meteorite-list] "Possible meteorite" found in Newport, Arkansas Area

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:19:06 -0700

As I was mentioned in the article, I should respond.

The finder found a hematite nodule. The finder and the reporter
contacted me. The reporter confirmed that the confirmation of a
meteorwrong won't make the paper.

As a sidenote, as Newport is my grandparents hometown, I've been after
the Newport pallasite for almost 10 years.

-mt