[meteorite-list] Custom Scale Cubes & Where to Get Them

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:18:05 -0400

Happy Friday Everyone!

Several people have inquired as to who I had make the custom scale cubes I
used in my NWA 6704 photos. I commissioned Rex Scates of BC Market Place.
Here is a link to his site with an image of one of the 1cm cubes I had made
and also a cool 1-inch 'Photocube' that I will start to use in the future.

Here is the direct link to that page, you can find his contact info there:
http://scaleobjects.com/picturesofuse/greg%20Hupe/hupe.html

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163