[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 20:44:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dave and List,
No surprises here!? That's exactly what I would have expected from Blaine.? We have completed hundreds of transactions over the years after another old reliable dealer friend, David New, recommended him to me, and all have been good ones. I am happy for you Dave that that other piece showed up! This makes your great colledtion even better.
My best to all,
Thomas