[meteorite-list] question eBay meteorite sellers?????

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:37:43 -0400

Hi Shawn and List,

The last time I listed anything on eBay was last Friday and I did see the
option, maybe it was just removed in the last few days, or a temporary
'glitch'??

I have a different issue with eBay but I understand why they do not allow
it, more fees in their pockets. The issue is that when I want to offer a
Met-List or IMCA Member discount on an item that has been purchased on eBay
from me, eBay will not allow you to issue a discount on the invoice, I have
to wait until full payment is made and then issue a partial refund in PayPal
(or personal check), when using PayPal you can issue a partial refund on
their payment, but can not include the eBay auction number or else you get
an error message stating you can not, 'treat your customers with a
discount'. Oh well, eBay can keep their fees, I am happy to offer discounts
to my valued friends and customers!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1