[meteorite-list] [AD]Ureilite NWA 6069 slices and other beauty meteorites

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:58:19 +0200

Dear List Members,
Today I have few beauty pieces available for sale (or as always for trade):

Ureilite slices, with huge surface area, NWA 6069 (classification Dr Ansgar Greshake). This is low shocked ureilite with many diamonds! All slices are polished in one side. Here is some microscopy photos and SEM BSE : https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA6069?authkey=Gv1sRgCO-U_ZrA2eLF6AE#
- slice with weight 34.9g, size 82x67mm
- slice with weight 30.5g, size 64x55mm
- slice with weight 29.2g, size 70x61mm
- slice with weight 23.7g, size 56x54mm
- slice with weight 17.4g, size 50x46mm
Photos :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA6069UreiliteSlices?authkey=Gv1sRgCOWolZ702L_gvAE

Tamdakht H5, fell in 20.12.2008 in Morocco. Here two fresh fragments:
- 2.4kg with some crust and beauty slickensides (photos and videos):
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Tamhakht24kg?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjAsryvvMHabA
- 1399g fragment (photos and videos):
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Tamdakht1399g?authkey=Gv1sRgCOyeirPZyN-JjAE

Zaklodzie 33 gram slice, rare Primitive Enstatite Achondrite. Beauty slice (66x44 mm) :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/Zaklodzie33g?authkey=Gv1sRgCNS3l-zZsMGDsgE#5597381460788466530
(smaller slices are also available).

- Big sized chondrite breccia NWA, 9.8 kg, huge solid and fresh inside
chondrite (breccia). Currently is hard to get such piece, especially for good price I have (photos and videos):
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA98Kg#

- Great looking, fresh NWA 6413 3.2kg Main Mass LL6. about 60% of crust, one
side have great flow lines on crust surface.
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA641332KgLL6#
and video :
https://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA6413#5587573037068316482

Any question about prices or details of specimens please write to my address : illaenus at gmail.com