[meteorite-list] 1st-2nd Ohio meteorite

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone,

I am still in shock!

I need metal detector help! I have a whites (I think xlt modle) the older one
with the needle, not the newer one that is digt, display.

The two fields where I found the two meteorites, I been back over them 3 times
each with the metal detector! The good news is I am picking up ?hot rocks, 3-5
inches down, which is the same as my calibration stone(200 gram .unwa, will get
a hit) These two fields are about 50 acers each on this 400 acer farm ( he is
farming 4000 acers thow) I might get access?

I need a coil ( i think, That will pick up hot rocks and chondrites 8-10 inches
down, If there is any more meteorites! (if this is?a old fall)
Any sugestions.

This past week My old school freind did plant, If he planted corn, I can still
hunt for a while, anything else its over for the year. the rolls will be too
narrow? except his two pastures.I can walk them, But the Ticks are bad this
year.

Thanks for any help.

Dave Myers

?