[meteorite-list] Free Shipping

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:12:12 EDT

I can beat that Michael..............

I worked for many years in the administration of the largest car rental
company and I once got a phone call from a customer complaining that our
reservation center had told him that he needed a passport and an international
drivers license to rent a car in New-Mexico.
Yes, NEW-Mexico!!!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 6/9/2011 2:03:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,