[meteorite-list] Illinois, Indiana, Ohio glacial deposits

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 21:28:54 EDT

Hello,

Sorry if I missed something, and I am not on Facebook, but.............
Dave, are you absolutely sure that those are really meteorites?
Did you have them classified by an experienced, qualified lab?
It might be an idea to make absolutely sure before you invest a lot more
time, equipment,...... etc
Glacial moraines can move around, and contain all kinds of rocks. Besides
meteorites.
Just a thought!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 6/9/2011 7:16:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time,