[meteorite-list] Blaine Reed

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 21:55:19 -0400

Aloha Gary,

I agree with everyone you mentioned. And i would add Michael Johnson, who i
thank everyday (pic of the day), Ron Baalke, who i thank quite often for his
very informative NASA info and of course there's Gary Fujihara
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/ .

And, there are many more on this list who have helped and informed me on
several topics--THANKS.

John Lutzon
IMCA# 1896