[meteorite-list] Ad: space related palladium coin.

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list, not exactly meteoritic, although palladium is found in meteorites, just
ask the dinosaurs. I have an one ounce palladium Israel official commemorative
medal of the first Israel satellite the Offeq 1968. (Less than 2500 made.) I
 thought I'd ask first if anybody on the list would be interested before I list
this on ebay. Rather see somebody here get a deal on some real palladium.
Best offer over Pd spot, about $815 as of this afternoon. Much of the sale I
will be using in paying off some recent meteoritic acquitions I still own on.

Please email me off list freewu2000 at yahoo.com for info or offers.

Thanks,
Howard Wu
Bishop CA