[meteorite-list] AD - New Mesosiderite Offering, Updated "Olivine Diogenite" material, Jewelry, Tektites, Trinitite.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:06:01 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors!

I have some nice small endcuts and material to look at, some of which
is brand new this week.

You can use the "metlist" coupon code at checkout for 20% off all
prices. As always, all specimens come in a labelled 1.25" gemjar for
safe storage and every order gets a freebie(s)!

I have a few remaining pieces of an unclassified meteorite that is
extremely-likely to be an olivine diogenite and is very likely paired
to NWA 5480. Let me be very clear here so there is no mistake - this
meteorite that I am offering is unclassified. But, I can state with
certainty that this meteorite came from the same finder as NWA 5480
and from the same strewnfield. I've had more than one buyer directly
compare the two and they cannot tell the difference visually. With
the coupon discount, it it priced very attractively and these are the
only pieces I have remaining. Since I didn't get much of this
material to start with, I have no plans to get it classified myself.

2.25g endcut - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-possible-olivine-diogenite-see-description-2g-endcut

1.76g endcut - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-possible-olivine-diogenite-see-description-1g-slice

micromounts - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-possible-olivine-diogenite-see-description-2g-endcut-1

I also have some nice specimens of a textbook mesosiderite that is
loaded with metal chunks and metal nodules. This meso comes from
Morocco and is NWA 2932. I had a small bit of this meteorite over a
year ago and it sold out quickly. This is the only little batch I
could acquire since then. I have 2 nice endcuts, 3 smaller endcuts,
and micromount-sized pieces. Some of the smaller micro pieces also
show a good bit of metal and those will go to the first buyers. Here
are the links -

2.25g endcut - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2932--saharan-mesosiderite-low-tkw-225g-endcut

2.05g endcut - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2932-saharan-mesosiderite-low-tkw-205g-endcut-1

Large micro endcuts (.75 to 1.25g ea - good value, only 3 available!)
- http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2932-saharan-mesosiderite-low-tkw-lmicros

Micromounts - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2932-saharan-mesosiderite-low-tkw-micros

The custom made meteorite jewelry has been selling steadily, and I
only have a few pieces remaining. If you want one of these necklaces,
don't hesitate. I won't be lowering the prices on the remaining
pieces because the my cost was set higher due to the high quality of
the pieces. Everyone has been very happy with their pieces. It should
also be noted that the pendants themselves are unisex, but the
sterling silver chains look better on the fairer sex, so if they don't
appear "manly" enough in the photos, one could always put the pendant
on another chain (the finding on the pendant is also sterling silver)

Meteorite (and Tektite) Jewelry -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-jewelry

For tektite collectors, I still have a handful of large, nice,
indochinite biscuits that have great size, heft, and shape. I only
have a few remaining and I cannot get more of this quality because it
was a one-time acquisition. I also have one remaining piece of Czech
Moldavite that is large and premium quality (although I do have a few
smaller micro pieces as well).

Tektites and Moldavite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/tektites-amp-impactites

I have one of the world's largest private collections of trinitite,
but I am nearly sold out of red trinitite and I only have a few small
pieces remaining. I am confident that I may be able to get more of it
in the future, but I am not certain if or when.

I do have a nice handful of larger green pieces available (larger than
typically offered, about 5 available).

Trinitite - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

See all of the newest items here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

-------> Don't forget to use your coupon code "metlist" for 20% off your entire
purchase. :)

If you have any problems with the coupon code or checkout, let me know
and I will straighten it out. :)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/42h79my