[meteorite-list] OT: Facebook Meteorite group

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:17:26 -0500

Rob, and the Responders,

Becoming One of The FaceBorn is an irrevocable
step. That's why they make you sign the "I Agree
To Terms of Service" in blood. Admittedly, it's only
digital "blood," but it's permanent. Unless you can
get the ghost of Daniel Webster to plead your case
for you.

"You can check out, but you can never leave..."
I bet you even think that when you die, you won't
be on Facebook any more.

So sad.

Sterling K. Webb