[meteorite-list] OT: Facebook

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:14:42 -0400

The more meteorite dealers who think Facebook is a waste of time, the
better. ;)

Attention all other meteorite dealers - Facebook sucks, you won't make
any sales, you won't make any connections. Don't even bother
registering to find out. I checked it out and I can confirm that it
is worthless and is not worth wasting your time.

LOL

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com