[meteorite-list] Public Meteorite Collections? [WAS]: meteorite display at the worlds oldest still working Planetarium

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention I am also interested in locations such as the Turkish mosque with the possible meteorite embedded into the wall, an article about which was in a recent issue of Meteorite Magazine. (Sorry I don't have the issue close at hand so can't cite it properly right now.)

Since I only have a handful of recent Meteorite mags, other locations mentioned in past issues would be new to me, Citations are useful, but a city & country is helpful and a full address is most efficient. I look forward to hearing more about these hidden gems

Thanks!

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography