[meteorite-list] AD - Meteoritics Journals, Spider in Amber, New Rare Ambers, Low-Stock Unclassified "Olivine Diogenite", more!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 12:19:37 -0400

Hi Friends, Collectors, and Innocent Passersby,

I have some interesting new offerings worth taking a look at this week. :)

Use coupon code "metlist" for 20% off all prices.

I have some recent MAPS journals to offer, including a special 2007
issue that deals with Ernst Chladni and the history of modern
meteoritics. This is a great issue that provides a crash course in
modern meteorite science and it's development over the years.

I also acquired some new pieces of amber from a European collector.
 These pieces include some high-quality specimens from newly-opened
mines in Indonesia. Many of these amber types are not commonly
available and my supply is very limited.

I also have a super-rare piece of Dominican Blue amber that is not
listed on the website yet, because I am not sure if I want to sell it.
 If a serious amberphile is reading this and wants to inquire about
the blue specimen, just reply to this email and I might be persuaded
to sell it. :)

MAPS Chladni Meteoritics issue -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journal-meteoritics-planetary-science-042011

MAPS 04/2011 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journal-meteoritics-planetary-science-032011

MAPS 03/2011 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journal-meteoritics-planetary-science-022011

MAPS 02/2011 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journal-meteoritics-planetary-science-012011-1

MAPS 01/2011 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journal-meteoritics-planetary-science-012011

Baltic Amber with rare Spider(!) inclusion -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/baltic-amber-polished-specimen-with-insect-26-carats-1

Baltic Amber with long-legged Fly inclusion -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/baltic-amber-polished-specimen-with-insect-26-carats

Big Gemmy Sumatran amber -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sumatran-amber--rarely-offered-big-raw-specimen

Java amber - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/java-amber--rare-type-from-indonesia-big-978g

Rare Sulawesi amber -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sulawesi-amber-rare-type-from-indonesia-big-978g-1

Stunning Papua New Guinea amber -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/papua-amber-rare-species-from-indonesia-949g

Unusual White Borneo amber -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/papua-new-guinea-amber-rare-type-from-indonesia-734g

Sudbury Mine Ore (all breccia is sold out, but I still have some ore)
- http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sudbury-crater-mine-ore-rich-in-rare-metals-iridium

NWA 2932 mesosiderite (low stock) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2932-saharan-mesosiderite-low-tkw-micros

LAST big piece (not a crumb) of unclassified olivine diogenite (likely
paired with NWA 5480) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-possible-olivine-diogenite-see-description-1g-slice

If you have any questions, or problems with checkout, contact me -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com