[meteorite-list] OT Nice Supplemental News Group - ROCKETS!

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:23:58 -0400

Hi, All,

The List is a little quiet these days, so I'll use the lull to suggest a good supplemental news group to this one, if you have any interest in rockets.

Historical, current, and future prospects, *anything* relating to rockets and astronauts - worldwide.

There is also a large archive with some great reads.

Like this List, its loaded with friendly experts, professionals, and knowledgeable amateurs.

No ads, free, no intimate information required, and only sporadic posts so it won't fill your inbox.

For any noobs that might not be aware, a very relevant newsgroup, which I think is a must to sign up to, is another similar newsgroup enthusiastic for meteors: