[meteorite-list] AD - Special Auctions - 54 Items Ending Today!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several different types of auctions going at once.

Today, I have 54 auctions ending. All were started at just 99 cents with no
reserve. Currently, most are pretty close to the opening bid price meaning
these will more than likely sell way below wholesale. Please take a look if you
have time as I do not want to take too much of a beating this week. Last week,
almost every piece sold way below my costs and my cost are lower than what can
be had these days out of Morocco.

Monday, I have some more serious pieces ending. Again, all were started at
just 99 cents with no reserve. In this patch, you will find some larger
planetary specimens and some old stock I haven't sold for a while.

Finally, I have some buy-it-now pieces with make offer option enabled. There
are some outstanding Sikhote Alins, some oriented while others have holes. I
can not begin to explain how hard it is to find this quality these days.

Please take a look if you can spare a few moments.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185