[meteorite-list] Building Inspired by Meteorites

From: John Hendry <pict_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:25:12 -0500

The light capturing alignment of buildings is even older than that.
Newgrange springs to mind as an obvious neolithic example (winter solstice)
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/irelandnewgrange.htm

There's also the star shafts in the great pyramid, and the stair serpent
at Chichen Itza (spring equinox). There's a lot more besides.

John