[meteorite-list] Photos Enisisheim 2011 Meteorite Show - France

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:21:30 +0200

Hi Pete and List
Let me answer You and share some of my "behind the table" observations.

I missed friday becouse of some serious car problems and arrive to Ensisheim
at 10PM what never happend before.
I feel, that I sold less than last year but I sold more what was for me a
little surprize. In fact the whole show looks slow.... Some tables was
empty, some dealers missing. Not many spectacular news on tables. Except
Greg's achondrite that was very exciting meteorite and very beautifull and
my new hammer stone Soltmany. But in fact I have no time to see every dark
place in Palace so maybe I missed something.

Moroccans have more earth stones on tables than Regency Palace have in
walls. I personally save two of my friends from buying interesting looking
rocks for some hundreds of euro.

One of the optimistic information I can mention is a perfect weather this
year. Sunny but not hot.
I cant wait for Munich 2011 where I have more time to look for stones and
speak with friends.

MC Hammer
:D