[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:37:06 -0500

This is going way too far. Nobody over there owes anyone jack. To insinuate that honest dealers in Africa or anywhere else have a responsibility to hunt down deadbeats is moronic. We know the risks involved unless we WERE born yesterday. I believe I speak for "everybody" when I say you don't even come close to speaking for "everybody".