[meteorite-list] ~AD~ ebay items ending on sunday -motivated to move on some bigger items-make offers

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:31:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi list
    I have a few auctions ending on Sunday and I'm motivated to move
on my 23 gram Gujba slice http://is.gd/RwuogK

and my 99 gram endcut of NWA 1933 LL3 which is a really nice piece
http://is.gd/ZkqKc0

please do hit me up with your best offer on these 2 specifically as
they MUST go-ALL offers are appreciated don't worry about them being
too low you just might win.I need some quick funds in a bit of a rush-
thanks for looking my meteorite friends.

I have also reduced the buy it now for the 6.7 gram complete
Rumurutiite individual of NWA 753 http://is.gd/tKhPX1

TAGISH LAKE half gram started at one half the current $600 a gram
asking price elsewhere
http://is.gd/Gc2GQ9

GIBEON etched slice 9.9 grams with large surface area from The Nature
Source collection purchased many years ago
http://is.gd/3DCyzr

IMILAC etched translucent slice 8.3 grams--been stable in soggy
Ireland for many years now--started at half the current going rate
http://is.gd/icDsa8

CRUMLIM micro from Rob Elliot and the NHM London provenance
http://is.gd/o5WvQS

LIMERICK lot of 6 micro from Rob Elliot via NHM London
http://is.gd/3gPZ0I

BOXHOLE 5 gram indiv from Eric Twelker who has now sold out of Boxhole.
Can't see a whole lot of this around
http://is.gd/GGF9Ve

Also later tonight I have started a .57 gram slice of NWA 400 Lunar
anorthositic breccia
which has a great surface area and lots of anorthosite clasts imbedded.
Keep an eye out for my other auctions ,this one starts at 3 0 clock PDT
and it is a really nice lunar slice with a realistic starting price and
should climb a little bit higher than the opening asking price.

thanks all --one last time--PLEASE send me your offers on those bigger
items--I'm motivated to move
all the best from rainy and cold Ireland--what a summer we're having ;-
)
Jim Brady
IMCA 2424