[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:15:07 -1000

Aloha Dan, metlist subscribers,

Mahalo Dan for your support in this unfortunate situation in which I find myself. Many honorable Moroccan meteorite dealers have stepped up to communicate with Lahcen Ait Ha to resolve this problem. I am so lucky and honored to have good friends like Aziz Habibi, Said Haddany, Aid Mohamed, Ahmad Bourgaa, Ali Oulmaleh, Rachid Chaoui, Abdellah Afinnis, Abdelfattah Garrad, Aziz Alhyane, and others. They are professional in their actions and honest as the day is long.

The problems lie in the scope of Lahcen Ait Ha's mental capacity and lack of moral compass. He is a troubled person who knows not right from wrong, and whose family knows of this malady. Now many of my friends are working to correct this situation.

My whole intent was to warn the meteorite community about this individual. Not to punish all the meteorite dealers in Morocco for the acts of one bad person. Please lets not tarnish the good reputation or withhold business with reputable meteorite dealers there. And rest assured that efforts are being made to resolve this problem.

Mahalo nui loa,
gary