[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 15:34:25 -0400

Dear Gary and Said Haddany,
Thank you for the update. I am glad to hear that you guys in Morocco
are helping with this situation it shows me that you are honorable
people and care about the people you do business with. ?I will not
have a problem with buying from Morocco as a result because this shows
me if something does go wrong that other dealers in Morocco are
willing to help even though it is not your fault. I am not blaming or
punishing anybody i just want to know that you care when something
like this happens. ?I apologize if it sounded like I was attacking all
Moroccan dealers that was not my intention. ?Thanks again for the
update and I am happy to hear this story come to an end. I am also
sorry to hear that there was a thief at the Tucson show. i was not on
the met-list at the time and i would of been upset in hearing about
that story as well and i would of supported you in getting your items
back as well. I do not like people who steal plain and simple.
Please forgive me if my words sounded harsh i was upset and I am
satisfied now that the proper action is being taken.
Daniel Furlan