[meteorite-list] Moon Dust

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:18:05 -0400

Hi Phil and List,

It is sad that there is so little professionalism and integrity left
in mass-media journalism now.

Maybe the WP author should get a Pulitzer like that fool who did that
hit piece on meteorites for the NYT.

Come to think of it, there are several members of this list who are
far more deserving of an award for their journalism than either the WP
or NYT. (seriously)

Hopefully I won't spend the next two days defending meteorites on
Facebook like I did after that garbage NYT article made the rounds.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com