[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: meteoriteguy.com <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:34:56 +0200

When the moroccans began selling direct to end collectors i knew it would only end badly.
You can not expect to send huge sums of money overseas and get what you paid for. I have never once sent money before the stone was delivered to me.
They cant rip you off that way.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone