[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS/ POP CULTURE

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
I thought I would change up the POP QUIZ today and shift it to POP CULTURE and movies about meteors and meteorites. Have fun and enjoy the POP QUIZ :)
?
Name of the game
?
Be the 10th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a 100mg plus Harrisonville meteorite fragment found in 1933. If you get the bonus question right you will win a 100mg plus Saratov meteorite fragment from Russia which fell in 1918.
?
Good Luck
?
Please tell me?the name of the?movie in 2009 where some local natives find a meteorite which in turn was used to weaponize a human. And for the bonus question, tell me the name of meteorite/material.
?
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633