[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for everyone that summited their answers. I would say this was a hard one or people dont watch movies. But if you can watch movies about meteorites I would :). I wonder if anyone on the List has a list of meteor or meteorite movies? Now back to the POP QUIZ.

Question:

Please tell me the name of the movie in 2009 where some local natives find a meteorite which in turn was used to weaponize a human. And for the bonus question, tell me the name of meteorite/material.

Answer:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the bonus question is Adamantine. If you are looking for any I have some for sale...... JK :)

I would like to congradulate two winners. The first one is Doug A for gettin the name of the movie correct first and the second winner is Sean T for getting the bonus question right first.

And for those of you that havent seen the movie here is a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTDVNgNUeY

Thank you

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633