[meteorite-list] trips to the Moon (Moon bases and meteorite recovery)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:07:58 -0400

Sorry for all of my typos - I meant to say :

Well taken, and I agree. Part of their mission was to retrieve lunar
samples, but imagine how many meteorites could be found if a team was
put on to the lunar surface with the primary focus of finding
meteorites and ignoring native lunar materials. :)

I'll stop posting now, I am having typing issues and developing
blabber mouth. LOL