[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle...honorary stories

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:52:49 +0000

Cool story!

About the only couple of things that I can offer are the fact that DH and I will be on our way to Florida as of the 3rd... to see the Shuttle launch.? We got lucky and I managed to acquire tickets to see it from the Space Center.? That, and my Great-Uncle Benny was on the team that designed the gantry supports, the big arms that stabilize the rockets and drop out of the way on launch.? We have a family picture from the 60s of him with the rest of his team and some other notables, such as Wernher Von Braun :)

Best!
Tracy Latimer