[meteorite-list] XRF Test results UNWA First try

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:01:19 -0700

Hi!

I am not trying to compare. All I need is a go - no go. Then it's
off to a lab for classification.

I had sent this lady a list for elements. She is going to see if she
can do them when she get home. Her gun is one of the better higher
end units.

So I will add Cr Mn and Na, thank you.

I had so far....
Ca