[meteorite-list] What's Hitting Earth?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:02:47 -0500

Hi Robert, Ron and List,

I never saw your previous post about this Robert. It was never
delivered to me. I wonder if anyone else on the list saw it, or was
it some kind of fluke?

So, some of this camera network is online now?

And more importantly, how is the data going to be shared?

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com