[meteorite-list] Gary's gorgeous NWA 6575 diogenite

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 06:38:07 -1000

Mahalo nui Bernd and Greg, for your glowing comments on my NWA 6575 diogenite. Perhaps because of your comments (and of course their inherent beauty), the slices are sold out! But thin sections will be produced and made available in the future. Metlisters, stay tuned or give me a message if you'd like to be placed on a pre-release list.

Speaking of Johnstown-like diogenites, I agree NWA 4302 is absolutely stunning! And I have dreams of finding a stone like Greg's NWA 5405 for sure! I also had a lookalike in NWA 6421 (http://tinyurl.com/4p2sg63), and acquired a 30.26g endcut of Svend Buhl's NWA 5597 (http://tinyurl.com/4v9z7rk). All possessing similar minerology and texture. Aren't meteorites intriguing?

Mahalo nui loa to all purchasers of NWA 6575, your specimens are being shipped out today and you will not be disappointed. For those who missed out on this round, don't distress as 2011 is shaping up to be a great year for meteorites!

gary