[meteorite-list] Campos on Ebay

From: Pat Brown <scientificlifestyle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 13:50:16 -0800

Hello Count and the List,

One interesting detail about reporting an eBay listing is that the boxes to check off in the report process do not give one an opportunity to report that an item is not genuine. However, there is a way, after you have made a purchase, to report that the item which you have received is not as described. Therefore you must buy an item to report that it is not as listed. One possible explanation.

Pat