[meteorite-list] ADDITIONAL Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:41:40 -0800

OK,
        I also make my own cards based primarily on
Many of my specimens being either in one of two
Type display boxes -
    For 2 X 2 macromounts, I make a label that fits in the
Back of the box and a name/type only for the Front of the box.
    For 1.5 X 1.5 membrane boxes I make a long
Strip that goes around the edge of the box.
        HOWEVER an additional "ID Card" would be
Nice TOO.
        So, since the president of the IMCA has
Unilaterally nixed the idea due to her perspective,
For those that do want it (as a stand alone OR as
An addition to)...
        Here is what I will do:
        I will accept card formats submitted by list
members.
        I will choose a good generic format and leave
Room for dealer name, URL - and, if they are
 IMCA members, room to insert their own IMCA logo.
AND room to insert their personal web page logo,
Such as "MichaelBloodMeteorites," Big Kahuna" or
"Nakhla Dog"
        So, I need people will email me off list with formats
They are willing to share with the community, I will set
It up and form a link from my main page for FREE
download of card format(s) - Several to choose from
would be nice, so, please email me off list with JPG of
The card you use (with personalized logo left blank).
        I think there are many who will find this useful.
        Thanks, Michael

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain