[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:34:28 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I feel like I AM the one getting old! I am 'very' slowly creating ID
templates for the more common material as I run out of semi pre-printed
stock. Being out-of-date like I am, I still hand write address labels. I am
such a slow typist that I can write the labels and customs forms quicker!
Maybe one day when the arthritis kicks in I will have to hire an assistant
to do all that. :)

Getting a little tired... Now where is that "zzzz" button??

Greg