[meteorite-list] Seeking help with a German Translation

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 07:47:02 -0800

Dear List,

I am looking for someone who has the time to translate about *one page* of
mid-19th century German text to English. Babelfish and google-translate give
me a sketchy/choppy translation and I need a clean one that flows. I will
offer a free meteorite in return for the favor and, of course, credit for
performing the translation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The
content is for the complete circumstances of a rare German fall that, to my
knowledge, has never been read or published in English.

Please contact me privately if you can be of assistance.

Cheers,

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites