[meteorite-list] Extra-terrestrial Fossil found in meteorite?

From: Ted Bunch <tbear1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 10:55:38 -0700

Contamination from terrestrial sources has always been the bottom line for
so-called meteorite fossils. For example, Orgueil was supposedly kept in a
drawer with coal samples for 50 years. Even though a "pristine" sample of
Murchison was kept under vacuum for 2 years after recovery, the organic
chemists found considerable terrestrial contamination, etc., etc.

Be patient with this "new discovery".

Ted