[meteorite-list] Help with Ebay bidding

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:06:38 -0800

Hi List:

I ended up buying a few specimens from (I think) the entity you first
mentioned, (not mineralwold1)...NWA801, Kenna and Kainsaz...they were all
super super thin (in a good way...even translucent) with great surface area;
their weights though were far more expensive than usual. Aesthetics, for
sure; certainly not good for re-sale, but that wasn't the point. I mention
this to beware: if the weights had been listed I may have thought twice.
But, I'm still pleased.

-Richard Montgomery