[meteorite-list] Help with Ebay bidding

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:24:01 -0800

Michael,
        I completely disagree. When I buy or collect micromount
Lunars, that NWA Chassignite, very rare hammers - I care
MUCH MUCH more about visual apperance than how much
Mass the damned thing has!
        I have seen pieces twice as "big" than another that weighs
Twice as much.
        To me it's a no brainer.
        Same with wire thin sliced specimens that have 4 times
The surface area of a thickly sliced specimen that weights
8 times as much.
        Buying by weight is just ONE way of looking at "value"
A specimen has.
        Michael

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain