[meteorite-list] New Mexico Fire..

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:29:58 -0700

Hello,

Thanks. The main fires are about a mile from my house, but seem to be burning themselves out. We have lost about 20 homes in the area and this fire, because of the high winds, spread fast and furious, destroying everything in its path. It moved so fast that most folks in the area barley had time to leave. No deaths that I know of and that is good.

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham