[meteorite-list] Collection---pics of recently collected meteorites/items

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 23:11:52 -0500

Hi List. I had some time to kill and so I added 8 new pictures of recently
acquired meteorites/items missing from my collection. Most are micro size
but they are very interesting meteorites, some with a deep history and a few
recent falls. You can view these added meteorite pictures by clicking or
copy n paste the link into your address bar. This will take you to my
"About" page. Scroll down the page to you see "Slideshow" The first 8
pictures are what I added. For those who have not visited my Collection
Pictures on my Webpage, your in for a treat. There are lots of pics of some
of the rarest meteorites on Earth and some neat other items in my
collection. Enjoy!
Here the link to my Webpage Slideshow.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/about_1.html

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders