[meteorite-list] Welcome Home

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:27:31 -0800

I'm relatively new here, with maybe a new perspective? Seems to me all of
this is relevent.... from the story meteorites tell us all, and then all the
personalities and sometimes awkward positions of people who are involved,
including the in-fighting. So far I've watched a few tussles and
wonder...hmmm.....all interesting, sometimes some make me cringe, some are
petty, most all are worthy of the intellect I admire.

I don't read everything here by a long-shot, but there is definitely a two
headed thread-personality on this List ... meteorites, and then the stories
that everyone is involved with. What a grand tapestry!

(The delete button is right there, by the way)...