[meteorite-list] What?! & now FACEBOOK

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:24:19 -1000

Roger that Greg! For those on the metlist who are not on Facebook, you may want to consider checking it out. You control which friends you interact with. Don't like so-and-so? Don't friend him. Simple. On the other hand, there are a lot of meteorite people on facebook, including hunters, dealers, collectors and scientists from all over the world ... ah ya even Morocco (yay!). And its a great way to share information, pictures, video, etc through posts, and has a chat function for (near) real-time conversations.

gary