[meteorite-list] 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:45:06 +0000

Dirk must be ok as he just replied to my email about places to visit
with meteorites....I am supposed to be flying out there next week, but
not sure what will happen now...early days.

No details from him about damage but the Tsunami was devastating along
the coastal regions and is now rushing across the Pacific...buildings
in major cities have survived remarkably well it seems...hope everyone
else in its way will be ok.

Dirk was implying that other earthquakes may yet be triggered however.

Graham, UK