[meteorite-list] meteorite hunting FB

From: Michael Johnson <michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:03:35 -0800 (PST)

Here is my face book link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ROCKS-FROM-SPACE/111783888844186?v=wall

Regards,
Michael Johnson
http://www.rocksfromspace.org

----- Original Message -----
From: MIke Antonelli <mfrancis66 at verizon.net>
To: Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:33:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [meteorite-list] meteorite hunting FB

Yes! All are welcome to post! An open discussion board, post photos, stories, experiences, whatever you like meteorite related! I tried to start the page as an outlet for all of these things, so that we may all get a bit more insight and input from one another, on perhaps a more personal level. I really like the idea of hearing others stories regarding meteorite hunting, and hope you all will join in and share! Thanks! --Mike A. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meteorite-Hunting/211197901280?ref=ts